Speed 600 S IGNITE Men's Running Shoes:
The Speed 600 S IGNITE is built for the runner in need of everyday lightweight cushioning with stability, and is infused with four key PUMA technologies to make you faster. It is equipped with an Engineered Stability Zone built into the dual-layer midsole, providing maximum support and eliminating overpronation. The midsole also features IGNITE, our superior cushioning PU foam formula that disperses impact forces while providing optimal responsiveness and energy return. An engineered forefoot Propulsion Zone in the outsole propels you forwards, generating more speed through the toe-off phase, while EverFit+ locks your foot onto the shoe's platform to secure a smooth fit and a secure ride.
- One-piece seamless knitted mesh upper provides lightweight and breathable comfort, and gives support on the medial side.
- Bootie Fit Construction: Internal bootie for a comfortable and personalized snug fit.
- Everfit+ upper and heel lockdown technology secures the midfoot and heel without inhibiting the foot's natural movement.
- IGNITE Foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning.
- Engineered Stability Zone eliminates overpronation.
- Moulded EcoOrthoLite® sockliner: Breathable and anti-microbial sockliner provides exceptional step-in comfort.
- Propulsion Zone provides a reflex energy return.
- EverTrack+ for cushioning and a smoother toe-off.
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm.
P.O. BOX 3151
- ROAD TOWN TORTOLA