When released in 1986, the PUMA RS-100 was a running silhouette that was considered extremely advanced for its time mainly thanks to the shoe's tech-forward PUMA Running System cushioning. With a colourful and bold nod-to-the-1980s design, this contemporary RS-100 drop is deeply inspired by another tech-forward icon of the time: Japanese instrument manufacturer Roland's Sound Rhythm Composer.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushioning technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- COMFORT: PUMA's IMEVA midsole offers a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Leather and textile mesh upper
- Padded collar and tongue for increased comfort
- Rubber outsole for traction
Mega Star Industries Ltd N.99 Nan-Tou Hsien - Hsi-Nan Road, Tsao-Tun Town, Taiwan / Sao Viet Jointstock Company Dong An Industrial Zone Binh Duong Province 820000 Thuan An District VietnamCOUNTRY OF ORIGIN