Oh yes we did. Another prize entry, right from the 1968 PUMA Roma archive. This striking sneaker rivals our Madrid in refined, quite splendid, beauty. Updated with all-over leather, an Ethylene-vinyl acetate midsole, gold-toned branding against spartan-like monochrome on a gum rubber sole. È un classico.
- EVA midsole for durable, moulded, cushioned comfort
- Inspired by 1968. Classic training shoe looks. Upgraded comfort features
- All-over leather upper
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate midsole
- Gum rubber outsole
- Perforated PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Gold-tone PUMA Wordmark Logo on vamp
- PUMA Logo on tongue
3F, NO.266 SHIZHENG N.5TH RD.