For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
For street fashion with a conscience, these figure-hugging leggings with a flattering high waistband are made using recycled and sustainably-sourced fabrics and a bold all-over-print for a stand-out look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Our model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size S
- Tight fit
- Full length
- High waistband
- All-over-print as a design feature
- Rubber print PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo on front
- Embroidered graphic on front
- Tyvek badge on back
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours