Inspired by and designed after four-time All-Star, NBA Rookie of the Year, Houston Rockets alumni and Hall-of-Famer, Ralph Sampson, these clean, classic, court-ready high tops combine sport style with modern urban fashion. In celebration of his legacy, PUMA is bringing this signature shoe back from the archives – this time in collaboration with an iconic cast of characters. First created in 1950 by Charles Schulz, Peanuts ran for 50 years and remains one of the most beloved comic strips of all time. Featuring all-over prints of Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown having fun playing sports – even if they are a bit clumsy – you'll rep the gang with pop culture-inspired pride.
- Leather upper
- Rubber midsole and outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA x Peanuts Logo at tongue
- Ralph Sampson signature and Snoopy graphics at quarter
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
P.O. Box 3444 Road Town,