The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The PUMA x FIRST MILE Training Jacket keeps you protected from the elements while protecting the planet. It’s made from 100% recycled plastic sourced from First Mile communities in Taiwan, with rainCELL tech for protection against rain and windy conditions. Multiple utility pockets and adjustable elements add a fiercely functional look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- rainCELL: PUMA's technical material constructions engineered to keep you dry and protect against rainy conditions
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Full-zip closure
- Two utilitarian style pockets on chest
- Side seam pockets
- Adjustable drawcords at waist
- PUMA Cat Logo at left hem
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Front Lining: 100% polyester
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash garment inside out
- Wash with similar colours
Lot B/B1, Ha Lam Industrial
Group, Duoc Market, Binh Phuc
Commune, Thang Binh District
51000 Quang Nam Province