The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Make moves toward a better future in the First Mile Mock Neck Training Top. This base layer was made with 84% recycled polyester and dryCELL tech for a more sustainable, sweat-wicking material. You get a lightweight performance mesh for breathable workouts and a First Mile graphic for a touch of style.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Crew neck with side zip
- Short sleeves
- Mesh pockets
- Lightweight, breathable performance mesh
- First Mile seasonal graphic on back
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on chest
- Recycled polyester, elastane and lycra
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
Tien Giang Province
Phu An Commune,
860000 Cai Lay District