The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Let’s LVL-UP for a better future. These shoes regenerate the training space with elevated design created with yarn made from recycled plastic. The upper is made of 64% recycled polyester while the shoelaces and embossed molding are 100%. These pieces challenge standards and place you on a pedestal all your own. With LQDCELL stable cushioning technology and a leveled midsole that boosts your look, there’s nowhere to go but all the way up.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Levelled midsole with sculpted LQDCELL heel and ProFoam cushioning
- Outsole with zoned rubber traction pods for agility and stability
- TPU piece at heel provides stability for your foot
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Label with PUMA Wordmark at tongue
- Label with First Mile branding at lateral side
(Macao Commercial Offshore)
Unit 1703-1704, 17/F,
AIA Tower, Nos. 251A-301
Avenida Comercial De Macau