The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Equipped with dryCELL moisture-wicking tech and breathable performance mesh, this training top is fiercely functional and eco-conscious.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Long sleeves with thumb-holes
- Crinkle fabric kangaroo pocket with zip closure
- Hand pockets
- Breathable mesh fabric
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on chest
- Recycled polyester and lycra
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
Ben Tre Province,
B1, B2, B5-B12 Giao Long IP
Chau Thanh Dist
93000 BEN TRE