Crafted using sustainable yarn made from recycled plastic to positively impact communities in Taiwan, Haiti and Honduras, the PUMA x FIRST MILE collection not only addresses the environment, but each purchase helps to create jobs and promote social impact. Featuring sleek fabrics with tons of texture, eye-catching graphics, sporty lines and an '80s-inspired silhouette, these trend-setting Future Rider Trainers are lightweight, shock-absorbing and ready to rock the road.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- Nylon and recycled foam upper with nubuck and synthetic overlays
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- PUMA x FIRST MILE badge at tongue and heel
- PUMA Wordmark at quarter
- Synthetic leather PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides
LOT G5 (B2), D10 STREET,
RACH BAP INDUSTRIAL PARK,
BEN CAT TOWN,
- BINH DUONG PROVINCE