The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
FUSE goes hard in the gym and easy on the planet. We utilized yarn made from recycled plastic to create shoelaces, lining, and a footbed cover that are 100% recycled poly and upper materials that are 64%. The overall construction combines stability and functionality with PUMA’s iconic design DNA. With a 4mm drop and a wide toe box, FUSE gives you a stable stance while the internal midsole provides shock absorption for heavily weighted workouts. To kick it up a notch, a TPU heel clip offers a boost of support and durable PUMAGRIP provides all-purpose traction for maximum grip during quick agility movements. The abrasion-resistant mesh upper allows for flexibility while also protecting you from wear and tear movements like rope climbs. It’s a shoe that doesn’t shy away from a workout or its responsibility to the planet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- PUMAGRIP: PUMA's durable rubber compound that provides all-surface traction
- Low boot
- Wide toe box for enhanced toe strength and support
- Durable mesh upper
- Internal midsole for low-to-ground shock absorption
- PUMAGRIP outsole with rubber wrap-ups for overall stability and support
- Vertical flex lines to provide improved metatarsal foot splay
- TPU clip wrapped around back heel for additional support
- Inverted PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue
(Macao Commercial Offshore)
Unit 1703-1704, 17/F,
AIA Tower, Nos. 251A-301
Avenida Comercial De Macau