The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Sport a planet-conscious look in the First Mile 7/8 Training Leggings. We utilized 77% recycled polyester in combination with sweat-wicking dryCELL tech for a comfortable, eco-friendly wear. These bottoms have an embossed, elastic waistband with a drawcord for a personalized fit and PWRmesh pockets to secure your stuff.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock Stitching: PUMA's solution for less friction and higher comfort
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- 7/8 Length
- Branded elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Side mesh pockets
- Contrast fabric panelling on shins
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on left thigh
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Do not iron print
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
Tien Giang Province
Phu An Commune,
860000 Cai Lay District