Introducing the 3 layered re-usable masks from PUMA’s exclusive essential gear. The outer layer is made of 100% polyester and the middle layer is designed in SMS (Spun Bond and Melt Blown) non-woven fabric. The layering is complete with combed cotton inner layer that comes with anti-microbial and moisture wicking properties. Its foldable feature makes it handy. Shield yourself with this comfortable and stylised mask from PUMA
- Set of 2 masks
- 3 layered fabric air filter
- Low eye wear fogging
- Elastic ear loops
- 95% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) for over 3m (micron) sized bacteria
- 90% Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) for over 0.3 um (micron) sized particles
- PUMA Sports India Pvt Ltd (PSIPL)reiterates that the mask is not meant to prevent the infection or the transmission of any virus or disease of any whatsoever and is not a medical device.
- The mask is intended for general public use only
- The mask is not intended to be or replacement of a surgical mask, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators. The mask is non-sterile and is not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, or where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high
- There is no guarantee or warranty on the product, express or implied.
- This product once bought cannot be returned/exchanged
- PSIPL assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement by third party sellers.
- The mask should not be used by anyone with skin sensitivities or by anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- All dispute shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at Bangalore.
- The mask is for sale only in India
- Additional T & C may be applicable
- Sanitize your hands before using the mask
- Place the printed side of the mask outward
- While wearing the mask ensure that it covers the nose and mouth completely
- Secure the string behind your ear
- Avoid touching the mask while at public place and replace if it gets dampened
- Remove the mask by holding the string behind your ears
- Sanitize your hands and face thoroughly every time after using the mask
FEATURES + BENEFIT
SHED NO.23-27 SIDCO,