The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Introducing sustainable training from PUMA x FIRST MILE. Made entirely from sustainably-sourced recycled yarns, this jacket features a high collar, multiple utility pockets and dryCELL moisture-wicking fabric. A lightweight style with a big impact.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Regular fit
- High neck coverage collar
- Oversized envelope pockets
- Ergonomic cut lines for greater freedom of movement
- Adjustable bungie hem
- Elastic cuffs for a comfortable, fitted look
- PUMA Wordmark at zipper on chest
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close all fastenings
- Do not iron print
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
New Taipei City
23F., No.90, Sec. 1. Xintai
22102 Xizhi Dist.