The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Introducing sustainable training from PUMA x FIRST MILE. Made entirely from sustainably-sourced recycled yarns, this jacket features a high collar, multiple utility pockets and dryCELL moisture-wicking fabric. A lightweight style with a big impact.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Regular fit
- High neck coverage collar
- Oversized envelope pockets
- Ergonomic cut lines for greater freedom of movement
- Adjustable bungie hem
- Elastic cuffs for a comfortable, fitted look
- PUMA Wordmark at zipper on chest
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
New Taipei City
23F., No.90, Sec. 1. Xintai
22102 Xizhi Dist.