The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Keep your cool in this comfy sustainably-made training hoodie. An all-over tonal embossed PUMA print adds a fresh look while the relaxed fit, wide sleeves and dryCELL fabric keep you dry and comfortable no matter how the action heats up.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Reguar fit
- Crew neck
- Flatlock stitching for reduced friction and improved comfort during exercise
- Repeated PUMA Wordmark all-over tonal embossed graphic print
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- Shell: 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- Do not iron print
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
28, Wu Chuan Road,
Wu Ku Distric,
24886 New Taipei City