Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
The Exhale Crop Top turns sustainability into style. To create this studio piece, we utilized 84% recycled polyester to create a delicate, ribbed-texture fabric with heart and lunar motifs hand-picked by Cara Delevingne. It’s a look that looks after the planet and your body with highly functional, four-way stretch and dryCELL tech to wick away sweat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Mesh inserts for enhanced breathability
- Ribbed texture for an elevated look
- Metallic graphics at bottom left
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
28, Wu Chuan Road,
Wu Ku Distric,
24886 New Taipei City