Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
“Exhale” is our mantra. The Exhale Studio Bra was created for deep breaths in and healing breaths out. This bra offers low impact support through strategically placed straps and breathability through thoughtfully placed PWR mesh, while a textured ribbed band and exclusive Exhale metallic embroidery give your look a breath of fresh air. We also bring sustainability and comfort into your practice with this premium 4-way stretch fabric made from 84% recycled polyester. It features PUMA’s dryCELL technology to wick away sweat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Low impact support
- Flexible fit with strategically placed straps for enhanced comfort
- Mesh inserts for breathability
- Four way stretch fabric
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Do not iron print
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
Lot IX-1, IX-2, IX-3, IX-4,
My Xuan B1Tien Hung industrial
zone, MyXuan Ward, Phu My Town
795600 Ba Ria Vung Tau province