Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
The Exhale yoga collection created with Cara Delevingne is rooted in making a more mindful space—spiritually, mentally, and environmentally. Made using 84% recycled polyester and more sustainable dying methods, these chic studio shorts are built with PUMA dryCELL technology to wick away sweat and a high ribbed waistband for an elevated and flattering look. The style is further complimented by exclusive metallic Exhale embroidery, inspired by Cara Delevingne’s body art, for a look suited for inside the studio and out.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Ribbed texture for an elevated look
- Cloud dye sustainable colouring that uses 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye for one-of-a-kind pieces
- Inner Waistband: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
28, Wu Chuan Road,
Wu Ku Distric,
24886 New Taipei City