Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
These luxurious joggers are an everyday activewear basic. Ultra-soft and elegantly textured, they can be styled at the waist or mid-rise as both studio and street wear. Pair them with the Exhale Ribbed Knit Long Sleeve Women's Training Top for a completely sustainable look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Adjustable waistband that can be worn high rise or folded over for a regular rise fit
- Ribbed texture for an elevated look and enhanced comfort
- Strategically placed metallic graphics that are visible during key yoga poses
- PUMA Cat Logos at left waist
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 94% cotton, 6% elastane
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
Lot IX-1, IX-2, IX-3, IX-4,
My Xuan B1Tien Hung industrial
zone, MyXuan Ward, Phu My Town
795600 Ba Ria Vung Tau province